We all know the adage ‘you can’t manage what you don’t measure’. That’s why it is so important to monitor and periodically conduct client satisfaction research. At Market Expertise our mantra is simple: Positive, negative or neutral you need to know how you are performing.
Market Expertise has valuable experience designing and executing client satisfaction research programs that ascertain how a business business is performing in real terms and, more importantly, relative to its competitors. Our research techniques cover both quantitative and qualitative research, and we are experienced with print, online, face-to-face and telephone.
However what sets us apart from specialist research agencies is we have the experience and expertise to put strategies and programs in place to correct any areas of poor or below par performance.
Our research anti anxiety services include:
- Designing and implementing client surveys
- Analysing qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Reporting to boards, executive teams and staff on research findings, issues and trends
- Conducting face-to-face health checks and interviews with C-suite executives
- Conducting tender debriefs
- Conducting major matter debriefs
- Conducting brand positioning research
- Responding, on behalf of clients, to third party, industry and media research
- Reviewing systems, processes, policies and procedures and making recommendations for change in response to client feedback
- Helping individuals, teams and whole organisations undestand what changes need to be made to their service delivery processes, and helping them to embed those changes into their culture and behaviour.