Business-to-business (B2B) marketing is distinctly different to consumer marketing. In B2B, the:
- sales cycle is longer
- many buyers and influencers are well educated and well informed
- barriers to switching are high which means so, too, are the stakes.
Similarly, services marketing is unlike product marketing. Services have unique characteristics in that they’re:
- intangible – they have no physical nature
- often inseparable insofar as services are produced and consumed simultaneously
- perishable – once you’ve used a service it can’t be re-sold.
Combine all of these factors and you begin to understand why B2B services marketing is in a league of its own – it’s complicated.
B2B marketing requires B2B expertise
As business-to-business (B2B) marketers our credentials are second to none. At our core, we assist ‘smart companies’ in developing and executing B2B marketing strategies, tactics, campaigns and projects that are coordinated, considered and results-oriented.
Our services include: