Tenders are now the preferred procurement mechanism for business and government. In recent years, virtually every business-to-business category has observed an increase in the number of private and public sector organisations that are putting their purchases and renewals out to competitive tender. Many are employing professional procurement specialists to manage the process.
Tenders are high risk, as well as high return.
Market Expertise has a stellar track record of success in assisting professional services firms to win lucrative new contracts, and protect their key clients.
We have managed hundreds of submissions and assisted clients in winning and protecting hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue. Our experience includes managing tenders for the provision of the following services:
- Commercial, routine and high volume legal services
- Investment consulting
- Superannuation consulting
- Member communications
- Market research
- Debt collection
- Engineering and construction
- Program and project management
- Asset management and maintenance
- Facilities management.
Our Tendering Services
We can contribute in a variety of ways including by:
- Monitoring public sector tender websites such as Austender
- Ensuring rigour is applied to the go/no-go process
- Putting processes, procedures and tools in place – including repositories, databases, templates and baseline content – to make responding to tenders more efficient and effective
- Working with executives, project and client team to develop and articulate tender strategies, value propositions, key communication messages and differentiators
- Project managing tender responses, and coordinating all inputs and content
- Writing, editing and proofreading submissions
- Coaching bid teams ahead of any presentation
- Bringing value propositions and submissions to life through visual content including illustrations, diagrams and even bespoke branding
- Attending pre-briefs, conducting debriefs, and sharing lessons learned with stakeholders.