Content Marketing is the term now used to refer to the process for creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience.
Content marketing works for every industry but it’s a match made in heaven for services brands. Content marketing helps services businesses to:
- build brand awareness, trust, credibility and authority
- educate buyers and influencers
- identify and qualify leads
- convert prospects to clients (and clients to brand advocates).
It’s so effective that the vast majority (89%) of business-to-business marketers now do content marketing. And it’s estimated a new piece of content is created every six seconds.
The key to content marketing excellence
With all that competition, and all that content, how do you stand out? What can you do differently? What can you do better?
As B2B experts, Market Expertise has two decades’ experience in this field.
- Managing clients’ content marketing strategies and processes, including the day-to-day editorial functions of creating and curating content
- Keyword mapping for search engine optimisation
- Planning content to be created (for example, reports, white papers, presentations)
- Creating content in written, video, audio, visual formats
- Developing and maintaining quality control processes for each type of content
- Developing content metrics and tracking content performance
- Ensuring content strategies are aligned with target audiences and marketing objectives
- Creating editorial calendars
- Managing in-house and freelance resources, including writers and graphic designers
- Creating lead magnets such as eBooks, reports and whitepapers
- Overseeing the delivery of all content through client websites, social media, direct, and paid marketing channels
- Establishing and continually optimising the processes necessary for efficient content creation and distribution
- Enhancing our clients’ brands by working with influencers and unearthing opportunities to place content for maximum visibility.