Content Marketing is the term now used to refer to the process for creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience.
As B2B experts, Market Expertise has two decades’ experience in this field.
- Managing clients’ content marketing strategies and processes, including the day-to-day editorial functions of creating and curating content
- Keyword mapping for search engine optimisation
- Planning content to be created (for example, reports, white papers, presentations)
- Creating content in written, video, audio, visual formats
- Developing and maintaining quality control processes for each type of content
- Developing content metrics and tracking content performance
- Ensuring content strategies are aligned with target audiences and marketing objectives
- Creating editorial calendars
- Managing in-house and freelance resources, including writers and graphic designers
- Creating lead magnets such as eBooks, reports and whitepapers
- Overseeing the delivery of all content through client websites, social media, direct, and paid marketing channels
- Establishing and continually optimising the processes necessary for efficient content creation and distribution
- Enhancing our clients’ brands by working with influencers and unearthing opportunities to place content for maximum visibility.
We provide three levels of content marketing support to clients:
1. Content Curation
As content curators, we search for, assess, assemble and distribute relevant, high-quality content. While curated content is not exclusive, or owned by our clients, it is a highly efficient means of building visibility and profile as a trusted source of useful information while also driving traffic to your website and social media accounts.
2. Content Execution
Some organisations elect to develop their strategy in-house, and then outsource its implementation.
3. Content Strategist and Tactician
Our preferred approach is to partner with our clients and to serve as an extension of their in-house teams. We support two types of clients:
Firstly, global companies that lack an on-the-ground presence in the Asia Pacific. In this scenario:
- we are typically engaged by, and report to, the global CMO
- we work on a day-to-day basis with both the global marketing team and the local leadership team
- our remit will generally involve executing the organisation’s global content marketing plan within our region, localising content, and proactively developing region-specific initiatives.
Secondly, Australian or Asia Pacific-based organisations that do not employ sufficiently experienced and credentialled writers, digital marketers and graphic designers. In this scenario:
- we are typically engaged by, and report to, the local head of marketing or CEO
- we work on a day-to-day basis with the local leadership team
- our remit generally involves developing the content strategy, managing the creation and distribution of content, and measuring and reporting on all outcomes.