At Market Expertise, we know what represents best practice in account-based marketing.
Account-based marketing, casually referred to as one-to-few campaigns, involves targeting key accounts with with personalised, customised content. It’s not a new approach, but with the advent of marketing technologies it’s now a viable one for all businesses.
In fact, according to Marketo, around one-third of B2B small to medium-sized businesses are “investing in account-centric thinking to more effectively utilize their resources and focus their efforts”. So what’s the attraction?
- Account-based marketing provides focus by directing your marketing resources and budget to the best opportunities.
- Account-based marketing allowes you to generate interest and qualified leads.
- Account-based marketing aligns the sales and marketing teams within your business.
Critical success factors are:
- Keeping it manageable and achievable – either scaling your strategy to your internal resources, or bolstering your in-house team with an external agency.
- Understanding which channels are most effective at each stage of the buyer journey.
- Identifying the best opportunity, meaning those clients that represent the greatest growth and profitability.
- Identifying all buyers and influencers, and their preferred communication and engagement channels.
- Creating personalised, relevant content for each individual.
- Monitoring, measuring and, when required, adjusting your efforts.
Account-Based Marketing Services
Our services include:
- Developing the strategy
- Engaging stakeholders
- Analysing and categorising clients
- Identifying and categorising buyers and influencers, and understanding their communication preferences
- Researching and understanding the relationships between buyers and influencers, as well as the organisational structure, allocation of budgets and authority to spend
- Identifying common pain points and emotional triggers so as to enable the clustering of clients
- Tailoring systems processes for the necessary knowledge capture
- Establishing an appropriate structure for relationship management
- Developing consistent messaging
- Ensuring measurement and reporting mechanisms are in place.
Market expertise is what you need to grow. Allow us to be part of your business’ profitable growth.