Financial services marketing is unlike any other. It is complex, highly regulated, highly scrutinised, highly competitive, and fraught with risk. Given the nature of what is at stake – be it billions of dollars funds under investment or an individual’s retirement savings – trust and integrity are integral.
Financial Services Marketing Services
We have worked with investment consultants, actuaries, debt recovery and repossession firms, financial advisors, accountancy firms and financial software vendors. We are highly accustomed to working within highly regulated environments.
Our experience includes:
- Identifying the buyers and influencers within an organization; understanding their role, issues and priorities; developing appropriate messaging and disseminating messages via the most appropriate channels.
- Developing and executing all manner of marketing communications
- Using traditional public relations tactics to build relationships with leading analysts and financial writers.
- Developing and executing media relations strategies that position individuals and firms as thought leaders.
- Developing and executing client satisfaction surveys.
- Engaging in world-class research-based content marketing campaign, exploring country-by-country or sector-by-sector financial and investment trends.
- Producing regulated content such as product disclosure statements.
- Developing collateral, customised to each target segment and channel, that will assist in nurturing and converting leads.
- Responding to strategic tenders.
- Designing and executing relationship-based and educational events.
- Producing original, engaging and insightful educational content in multiple formats and for a variety of channels, to help raise the financial literacy of buyers and influencers; explain regulatory or legislative changes; educate audiences about the risk and opportunities.