While media relations is not without risk, if managed by experienced practitioners it can be one of the most effective ways for ‘smart’ companies to:
- position their organisation
- build brand profile
- raise awareness of core and emerging services and expertise
- demonstrate thought leadership
- update the market on corporate activities.
Market Expertise has extensive experience in developing and executing media strategies, both in-house and in collaboration with specialist PR agencies. We ourselves are columnists and commentators with decades’ experience writing for, and having our features, stories and opinions published by, national and major metropolitan newspapers, as well as industry and business periodicals and magazines. We have a solid underestanding of the media landscape as well as effective working relationships with key business and industry journalists and editors.
Media Relations Credentials
Our media relations credentials include the management of:
- key person appointments and promotions
- financial performance announcements
- mergers, acquisitions and takeovers
- major project updates
- business development achievements
- new product/service launches
- research findings and white papers
- industry involvement
- legislative and regulatory commentary
- crises, including in response to natural disasters, workplace injuries, white collar crime, poor business performance, key person changes and systems failures.