At Market Expertise, we know what represents best practice in account-based marketing and client care programs.
Account-based marketing, casually referred to as one-to-few campaigns, involves targeting key accounts with with personalised, customised content.
Client care programs are designed to facilitate long-term relationships. This is in recognition that retaining existing clients is generally more cost-effective and more profitable than acquiring new ones; and that loyal clients are most likely to be the source of referral and recommendation.
We develop and execute these programs to assist our clients in
- successfully winning new business – large-scale new business and
- protecting and growing their most valuable clients, and those valium that have the potential to become so.
Account-Based Marketing and Client Care Programs
Our services include:
- Developing the strategy
- Engaging stakeholders
- Analysing and categorising clients
- Identifying and categorising buyers and influencers, and understanding their communication preferences
- Researching and understanding the relationships between buyers and influencers, as well as the organisational structure, allocation of budgets and authority to spend
- Identifying common pain points and emotional triggers so as to enable the clustering of clients
- Tailoring systems processes for the necessary knowledge capture
- Establishing an appropriate structure for relationship management
- Developing consistent messaging
- Ensuring measurement and reporting mechanisms are in place.