First things first: we love brands and branding.
We’re brand strategists, architects, developers and guardians. Every day, in every way, we work with brands. Some are well known; others less so. Whichever is the case, each brand we touch represents one of our client’s most valuable intangible assets.
You don’t mess with that.
We respect and periodically collaborate with specialist brand agencies. And we partner daily with the most talented and experienced designers in Australia and overseas.
We’re passionate about brand (and organisational) values, and about the opportunity to build brands and businesses via values-based marketing.
When representing global or multinational clients – for example, managing their marketing in Australia and Asia Pacific – we are pragmatic and responsible in our localisation, interpretation and execution of their brands.
And, of course, the reverse applies when working with Australian or Asia Pacific clients that are seeking to expand overseas.
We keep abreast of the latest brand management trends and strategies.
We understand the imperative to be relevant (in the now) while also being perceived to progressive (in the future).
We are strong and vocal advocates for the link between brand strategy and client experience – and how that linkage can impact demand, share of wallet, loyalty and retention.
Brand Management Services
The services and solutions we provide typically solve a number of common business challenges:
- How can I modernise or revitalise my brand?
- How can I reposition my brand – for example, in anticipation of, or in response to, changes in the market or competitor activity?
- How can standardise and control how my brand is visually represented?
- Following a merger or acquisition, what is the most appropriate brand strategy?
- How can I communicate what my brand represents and stands for?
- Why should I, and how do I, engage my employees with my brand?
- How can I align my brand with my organisational culture and values?
We’re here to help. Give us a call.